The Comark 9094 T-Type Thermocouple comes with an extra tough waterproof case for food processing environments.
Designed for today's busy restaurant kitchens, food processing facilities and storage areas, Comark's line of thermometers and related temperature and humidity instruments lead the industry. Prevent the outbreak and spread of foodborne illness with Comark's range of monitoring and recording instruments, which offer accurate and tamper-proof 24/7 recording of key parameters to augment your HACCP and food safety program.
- Waterproof and dust proof to IP68 standard
- Range: -328° to 752°F (-200° to 400°C)
- Accuracy at 73°F (+23°C): ▒0.9°F (▒0.5°C)
- Clock, countdown timer, data hold
- 10 year battery life
- 2 year warranty
- T-Type thermocouple standard or thermistor optional
- Optional CRS/6 protective rubber boot
- Probes must be purchased separately
N9094 Kit includes:
- CRS/6 protective rubber boot
- PT24L/C penetration probe
- MC28 case
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.