For economic HACCP compliance in cooking and cooling, just set the Comark HLA1 High-Low Cooking or Cooling Alarm. It will sound when the desired temperature is reached. It's the first thermometer to do this in one simple unit. The alarm can be set for temperature or time. You can close the oven or refrigerator door on the 36" stainless steel, heat-resistant probe.
Designed for today's busy restaurant kitchens, food processing facilities and storage areas, Comark's line of thermometers and related temperature and humidity instruments lead the industry. Prevent the outbreak and spread of foodborne illness with Comark's range of monitoring and recording instruments, which offer accurate and tamper-proof 24/7 recording of key parameters to augment your HACCP and food safety program.
- Switchable from °F to °C.
- Adjustable back
- AAA battery
- Range: 14° to 400°F (-10° to 200°C)
- Accuracy: ▒3.5°F
- Replacement probe: ATT865.
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.