This non-toxic spirit filled economy thermometer has protective end caps, bold numbers for easy reading, and can hang or be mounted.
Designed for today's busy restaurant kitchens, food processing facilities and storage areas, Comark's line of thermometers and related temperature and humidity instruments lead the industry. Prevent the outbreak and spread of foodborne illness with Comark's range of monitoring and recording instruments, which offer accurate and tamper-proof 24/7 recording of key parameters to augment your HACCP and food safety program.
- Ranges: -40° to 120°F, (-40° to 50°C)
- Accuracy: ▒1 division, 2° div. °F (1° div. °C)
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.