DescriptionThe Comark FPP FoodPro Plus infrared thermometer has an added flip-down RTD sensor probe and integral countdown timer. Designed for today's busy restaurant kitchens, food processing facilities and storage areas, Comark's line of thermometers and related temperature and humidity instruments lead the industry. Prevent the outbreak and spread of foodborne illness with Comark's range of monitoring and recording instruments, which offer accurate and tamper-proof 24/7 recording of key parameters to augment your HACCP and food safety program.
- Probe Range: -40° to 400°F (-40° to 200°C)
- Probe Accuracy: ▒1°F from +23 to 150°F
- Probe is replaceable in the field: FP-Probe
- Infrared Range: -30° to 525°F (-35° to 275°C)
- Distance to Spot Size Resolution (D:S) 2.5:1
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- LED sighting
- Belt pouch included
- Measurement Range: -30° to 525°F (-35° to 275°C)
- Accuracy: 73°F and up, ▒1% or ▒2°F, whichever is greater
- Response Time: 500m second
- Ambient Operating Range: 32° to 122°F, 10 to 95% RH
- Emissivity (pre-set): 0.95
- 2 Year Warranty
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.