HACCP Touch - HT100 Data Recorder.
The HACCP Touch is an easy and cost-effective system for collecting, recording and storing daily temperatures of critical items in receiving, storage, prep, cooking and holding, as well as many of the other checklists you've been filling out by hand. Corrective actions are logged to demonstrate your immediate response to failures in critical temperatures and your full commitment to food safety and public health.
- Paperless records and tamper proof data
- Critical Control Points are monitored with programmed corrective actions
- Record HACCP temperatures and other checks
- Download to your computer for reports (free software download)
- Data export in PDF format
HT100 comes with protective boot and micro USB cable. K-Type probes are sold separately or you can buy in a kit with the codes below.
HT100/PK15 Kit - The HT100 along with a PK15M Micro-Tip Penetration Probe
HT100/PK19 Kit = The HT100 along with a PK19M Penetration Probe
- 3" four wire resistive touch screen
- Temperature range -99F to 999F / -73C to 537C
- Water resistant with durable ABS plastic rubber boot
- Program, download and recharge battery via micro USB cable (included)
- Secure password protection
- Accepts all K type thermocouple probes
- Stores up to 65,000 readings in up to 100 separate folders for instant retrieval by date or product
- Low battery indicator
- One Year warranty in the HT100