|Oven Floor Diameter:
|Oven Entrance Opening"
||26" - 11.50"|
Earthstone Gas Fire Rotating Floor Oven
The Model 160-PAG-RT gas fire rotating oven is designed for high volume and operator simplicity. Features include a 49 inch diameter floor with a 26 inch by 11.50 inch oven entrance. An efficient and highly decorative rear flame provides even baking and illuminates the oven chamber. Operation is a breeze with user friendly controls for both temperature and floor rotation speed.
The cast body is 4 to 6 inches thick using a dense high temperature refractory material with 80% alumina content and additional special additives which stop deterioration from acids emitted in the oven. Between the cast body and steel outer enclosure is a hardened lightweight insulation mixture (4 to 20 inches thick), which forms a secondary molded body. Our thick cast refractory body and outer insulation shell maximizes the thermal mass (heat storage) capacity of the oven which allows for an extremely efficient oven that cooks at even non fluctuating temperatures.
The 6 inch thick oven floor is manufactured with advanced refractory materials which provide superior heat retention. Both the body pieces and floor are assembled individually which allows for continuous joints throughout the entire oven. This greatly reduces the possibility of stress cracks due to normal heat expansion and contraction. In addition this allows the ovens to be serviceable which extends their usable life.
- Oven is vented with a power ventilated U.L. listed grease duct chimney or through a Type 1 exhaust hood per NFPA 96
- Fuel Options: 160-PAG-RT – Gas Fire (Natural or LPG)
- Utilities Required: Gas: 180,000 BTU - 7” W.C. - LP GAS 12” W.C. 3/4” female NPT Gas Inlet min. Electrical: 120 VAC/ 3 AMP electrical connection 120 VAC/ 10 AMP electrical connection (240 VAC available)
- Pizza Capacities: 12" Pizzas: 12-13 / 16” Pizzas: 7-8
- Ovens come standard with: :
- Factory finished grey powder coat enclosure and stand
- User friendly controls for temperature and floor rotation speed
- Convenient foot control to instantly stop and start floor rotation
- Aluminum door with Teflon handles
- Granite shelf (Black) • Hood cover and apron (stainless or copper)
- Stainless steel 8" diameter flue collar
- Stainless steel pizza peel
- 1 year limited warranty on gas / electrical
- 5 year limited warranty on refractory