DescriptionThe Comark N8004 Temperature and Humidity Tester has a removable combined temperature and humidity sensor with a flexible lead, enabling readings to be taken wherever needed. The N8006 features an integral sensor for quick and convenient checks. Designed for today's busy restaurant kitchens, food processing facilities and storage areas, Comark's line of thermometers and related temperature and humidity instruments lead the industry. Prevent the outbreak and spread of foodborne illness with Comark's range of monitoring and recording instruments, which offer accurate and tamper-proof 24/7 recording of key parameters to augment your HACCP and food safety program.
- Capacitive humidity sensor with a range of 0 to 100% RH and an accuracy of ▒2% from 0 to 90% RH and ▒3% from 90 to 100% RH
- Thermistor temperature sensor with a range of û4° to 140°F and accuracy of ▒1°F (also measures in °C)
- Waterproof and rugged IP67 case.
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.