Designed for today's busy restaurant kitchens, food processing facilities and storage areas, Comark's line of thermometers and related temperature and humidity instruments – including the C28 K-Type Thermocouple with Sub-miniature Connector Temperature Kit - lead the industry. Prevent the outbreak and spread of foodborne illness with Comark's range of monitoring and recording instruments, which offer accurate and tamper-proof 24/7 recording of key parameters to augment your HACCP and food safety program.
The C28 Temperature Kit is designed for heavy use in today's busy kitchens.
- Waterproof and Rugged
- High Accuracy û better than ▒1°F
- Built-in Clock and Countdown Timer
- 7,000 hour battery life
- Range: -328° to 1112°F (-200° to 600°C)
- Data Hold and Auto Switch Off
- BioCote« Antimicrobial Protection
- Settable alarms
- 2 Year Warranty
- Battery: 2 x AA Alkaline
C28 Kit includes:
- C28 and PK19M penetration probe
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.