DescriptionWater-resistant, handheld Economical Thermistor Thermometer units offer speed and accuracy with interchangeable probes and a large easy-to-read display. Use to test yeast temperatures in baking and brewing, cooked meat temperatures, or the farthest reaches of a walk-in cooler. Includes ATT55 probe, AC22 case, and AA battery. Designed for today's busy restaurant kitchens, food processing facilities and storage areas, Comark's line of thermometers and related temperature and humidity instruments lead the industry. Prevent the outbreak and spread of foodborne illness with Comark's range of monitoring and recording instruments, which offer accurate and tamper-proof 24/7 recording of key parameters to augment your HACCP and food safety program.
LED indicators for quick recognition of HACCP temperature zones
- Yellow: Cold Hold, Below 40°F
- Green: Hot Hold, 140°F to 180°F
- Red: Ground Beef, Above +158°F
- Accuracy: ▒1°F from 32° to 160°F / ▒2°F outside that range (DT15); ▒2°F (▒1°C) (DT20
- Range: -40° to 300°F
- Data hold: No (DT15); Yes (DT20)
- °C/°F: No (DT15); Yes (DT20)
- Min/Max: No (DT15); Yes (DT20)
- 1 Year Warranty
- ATT55 Liquid probe
- ATT56 Air probe
- ATT57 Surface probe
- ATT58 Extension probe
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.