Comark Diligence EV Data Loggers, including the N2011 Internal Temperature Sensor with LCD, measure both humidity and temperature when monitoring food in storage, transit or processing as well as pharmaceutical and general industrial applications. Models with thermistor sensors offer highest accuracy. K or T-Type thermocouples provide a wide measurement range.
Designed for today's busy restaurant kitchens, food processing facilities and storage areas, Comark's line of thermometers and related temperature and humidity instruments lead the industry. Prevent the outbreak and spread of foodborne illness with Comark's range of monitoring and recording instruments, which offer accurate and tamper-proof 24/7 recording of key parameters to augment your HACCP and food safety program.
- Tough, molded cases, dust and waterproof to IP67 standards
- Large memory capacity of up to 16,000 readings
- Instrument accuracy of 0.9°F, +0.3% of reading at +68°F
- Ability to log over multiple periods
- WindowsÖ based Evolution software for fast data download and analysis
- LED indication of active logging and temperature or humidity alarm conditions
- LCD displays on selected models for instant checks on current readings and alarms
- Additional beeper warning of temperature and humidity alarm conditions
- Single-button control of main functions
- Ability to scroll LCD display between readings from all sensors in use on
- Wide range of Comark temperature probes available
- Temperature range: -40° to +158°F (-40° to +70°C)
32K Memory Specifications:
- 1 channel 16,000 samples
- 2 channels 8,000 samples
- 3 channels 5,300 samples
- 4 channels 4,000 samples
- 5 channels 3,200 samples
- Communications via infra-red interface
- Download Time - 3 minutes for 10,000 readings (typical)
- Logging Frequency - programmable between 1 second and 99 hours
- Battery Life - up to 5 years
- LED Indication- Red = Alarm, Green = Logger active
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.