DescriptionThe Comark DTH880 Compact Temperature and Humidity Tester can be wall mounted or used with a handy built-in tilt stand. It measures humidity from 25 to 95% RH and temperature from 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C). Features include comfort zone indication and min/max readings. Designed for today's busy restaurant kitchens, food processing facilities and storage areas, Comark's line of thermometers and related temperature and humidity instruments lead the industry. Prevent the outbreak and spread of foodborne illness with Comark's range of monitoring and recording instruments, which offer accurate and tamper-proof 24/7 recording of key parameters to augment your HACCP and food safety program.
- Uses AAA battery
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Accuracy: ▒2°F (1°C), 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Humidity: ▒5% RH, 40% to 80%, ▒7% below 40% or over 80%
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.