Tough, durable, accurate – Comark's dial thermometers can't be beat. All models feature stainless steel construction and a plastic watertight lens.
With Comark's patented calibration nut, you can easily calibrate your bi-metal thermometer in seconds with only a twist of your fingers. Once it is set, the nut stays tight and firmly in place.
Designed for today's busy restaurant kitchens, food processing facilities and storage areas, Comark's line of thermometers and related temperature and humidity instruments lead the industry. Prevent the outbreak and spread of foodborne illness with Comark's range of monitoring and recording instruments, which offer accurate and tamper-proof 24/7 recording of key parameters to augment your HACCP and food safety program.
- ▒1 division accuracy
- Magnifying dial cover
- Recalibration nut
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- All models (excluding T200L) NSF certified
Features by stock no.:
- T125 - 1" dial, 5" stem, 2° div., 25° to 125°F range
- T160A, T160AK - 1" dial, 5" stem, 2° div., -40° to 160°F range
- T220A, T220AK - 1" dial, 5" stem, 2° div., 0° to 220°F range
- T550AK - 1" dial, 5" stem, 5° div., 50° to 550°F range
- T200L - 1" dial, 5" stem, 2° div., 100° to 200°F range
- T160/3 - 1-3/4" dial, 5" stem, 2° div., -40° to 160°F range
- T220/3 - 1-3/4" dial, 5" stem, 2° div., 0° to 220°F range
- T220/38A - 1-3/4" dial, 8" stem, 2° div., 0° to 220°F range
- T550/38A - 1-3/4" dial, 8" stem, 5° div., 50° to 550°F range
- TC100A - 1" dial, 5" stem, 1° div., -10° to 100°C range
- TCF220/3 - 1-3/4" dial, 5" stem, 2°/1° div., 0° to 220°F (-10° to 100°C) range
("K" indicates slide card)
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.