Pocketherm is fast and accurate. Set different probe angles for taking different temperatures. Audible alarm plus flashing LEDs instantly indicate critical HACCP zones. Choose the P125FW for greater accuracy or the P250F for higher range. Also available in °C.
Pocketherm switches on when the probe swings out. Pocketherm is:
- Neat – The probe angles to fit the measurement.
- Fast – It has a tapered probe for quicker response.
- Compact – It fits easily in pockets or cases.
LED indicators for quick recognition of HACCP temperature zones
- Yellow: Cold Hold, Below 40°F
- Green: Hot Hold, 140°F to 180°F
- Red: Ground Beef, Above +158°F
- Range: -58°F to +482°F (P250F [thermocouple]); -40°F to +257°F (P125F [thermistor])
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ▒2°F, up to +257°F F (P250F [thermocouple]); ▒0.9° from -4°F to +158°F (P125F [thermistor])
- Battery: 9V
- Auto Off: After 1 hour
- Designed especially for the food industry, Comark instruments meet a number of key international standards. All key products are NSF certified so you can trust that they meet their published accuracy and specifications. Every component is food grade and manufactured in a sanitary facility.
- IP ratings tell the user immediately how effectively the electrical instrument case protects against the ingress of dust and water.
- The CE mark certifies that the product meets European health and safety regulations.